Thursday, December 9, 2010

Good news and a new Livestream channel

Thanks to one of my most awesome friends, I was sent a spare tablet and now I'm back in action. Per their request, the next makeup set will be named after them.

I have a new Livestream channel where I draw sometimes, and keep videos of stuff I do. For those interested, sometimes I stream at night and play a little music along with it. Drawing sessions are sometimes an hour or two long, sometimes longer if it's a serious job. I think the first actual session up right now is about 40 minutes.

Anyway, please enjoy, and I'll announce when I'm streaming next time!

**

Oh yes, there was one more thing... someone gave me a teapot to paint today, which I took some acrylics to it and had a ball. When I was done, I realized how pretty it was. I think I might get into doing that for fun.

So, those of you who like painted things, I might throw some up on my Etsy sometimes. Look for it in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment